An update to our clients regarding operations during Covid-19.
We are super excited about reopening at Alert Level 2 on Thursday 14th May.
We’ve been working hard through Alert Level 4 and 3 to ensure that our practices are as safe and hygienic as humanly possible for when you return.
We’ve taken advice from the Ministry of Health, Worksafe and our industry organisations to ensure you can visit us with confidence.
Things might look a little different in salon, but we will still be delivering a great salon experience.
Importantly, we ask that you consider the following before attending an appointment with us:
- – Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days?
- – Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are currently awaiting the test results?
- – Do you have any flu-like symptoms (e. g fever, dry cough, runny nose, body aches, headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath)?
If yes, then please call us to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
In terms of what we’ll be doing to ensure your health and well-being:
- – All therapists will be wearing masks during your treatments – don’t worry, even if you can’t see our whole face, rest assured we’re still smiling underneath!
- – There will be hand sanitation stations for you to use as you enter the salon.
- – We’ll be doing additional verbal consultations to ensure clients can be safely attended to.
- – All surfaces in common areas and treatment rooms with be disinfected between clients (this includes door handles, taps, tables, counters, eftpos machine etc).
- – Therapists will be hand washing between clients, and performing additional hand sanitising before, during and after treatments.
- – Each treatment room will undergo a deep cleanse between clients.
- – Gloves will continue to be worn as per our existing salon procedures.
- – Waiting areas have been reconfigured to ensure clients have plenty of space, and we will limit numbers of people as necessary.
- – As an extra precaution, all of our therapists will be working from a single location, and not moving between salons. This may mean you might need to see a different therapist than you are used to. We trust you understand.
Please be patient with us as we bed in the new practices. It’s likely we’ll need a bit more time for appointments so again, bear with us through this very busy period.
We’ll continue to post updates on our social media accounts, and here as well as we progress through Alert Level 2.
Finally, thank you so very much, from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support of us through this time.
x Viv and the entire Bare team